Since CMS released the NPRM in March 2011, we’ve witnessed a veritable onslaught of client briefings, and analysis pieces on Accountable Care Organizations and the Medicare Shared Savings Program. The ‘buzz’ is intense as we play out the comment period.
There is so much quality information readily available via Twitter, we thought it would be useful to capture and link to some of the more impressive works now available.
Here is our first installment of ‘Top Picks‘:
- Proposed Medicare Regulations: CAPG Healthcare Conference, by Bill Macbain, SVP, Gorman Health Group
- Analysis of proposed ACO regulations issued March 31, 2011, by Nixon Peabody, LLP
- Very Brief Overview of the Medicare ACO Proposed Rulemaking Initiatives by Lynn Shapiro Snyder, Epstein Becker
- From the FTC, Another Dose of Competition: Accountable Care Organizations and Anti-trust (a webinar, May 9th, 2011)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services: ‘Special Open Door Forum Partnership for Patients: The Community-Based Care Transitions Program‘ on May 5, 2011 1PM – 2:30PM EST
- ACO Technology Framework: A Primer | Thursday, May 5, 2011, 2:00 PM ET, 11:00 AM PT, by MedeAnalytics
- Is Hospital-Physician Integration Sustainable? via Vince Kuraitis at the e-caremanagement blog
If you want your briefing, document or presentation considered for publication on ACO Watch, please @reply to @ACOwatch on Twitter.